Where's my money?!

I know the feeling about having no/little cash...

in the last few months i haven't really spent much on the VR apart from buying it and replacing the thermostadt...

oh and two sets of wheels... but one set are only temp... until i get the 2nd set sorted...

however my camper and polo have had a HUGE sum... full engine rebuild in the camper,,, and just had to replace the Flywheel, clutch and front springs in the TDI Sport Polo... so all in all thats over £1500 inparts alone...

i don't want to even start to think of anymore....

You gotta remember tho' Mike that Tony has popped a couple of gearboxes' date=' shredded numerous charger belts and rebuilt engine 3 or 4 times that i can think of

[/quote']

LOL! didnt know anybody could have so much bad luck! i aint spent much on mine as of yet, just the 5k for the car

yet ;)

I know, this time next year i would have either spent a load on it or blew it up, one or the other haha! I have got 2 2week holidays to pay off and get spends thats 2 grand! Then when i get back off my holidays i have a few plans, new wheels being one and a respray (same colour) thats about 1.5k 2k :( My first car was a 1987 mk2 golf i bought for 300 quid, spent 2 grand on it in 12 month getting it right, sold it some lad and he blew it up and now its in the scrappy lol

i just bought my vr a few weeks ago. Just got in from a little drive im getting a little pissed off but really i shudnt be by the sound of you guys!

Bought the VR £800 HARD life tho! needed serviced and all the breaks changed inc discs that cost 300 new bonnet and bumper wing and half the car sprayed 400, Now i think i need a gear box ive got that dodgy sound when i drive in 1st like a stick running down a fence! II cant get a box from newcastle and the 1 i can get the guy was like "Yeah £250" and he didnt evan know the miles on in. Then i wud have to get it fitted probs with a new clutch 2! Grrrrr Advice ???? :o

STARTING TO WISH I HAD OF SPENT MORE MONEY FROM THE START ON A DECENT 1

TUNE :-d anyway....

Im trying to get mine how i want it without spending over 10k including going turbo ect

I spend my money on cars petrol drink toys and .....

have no savings tho but im still young.

To anyone that doesn't earn very much GET A TRADE... floor fitting £150 + a day but HARD graft love it love you all bye