New wheels again, what ya think? And AGAIN! :)

Not really feeling it either matey. Which is a shame coz i had the same idea the other week and thought they would look really good... so thank u for saving me my cash and gettin pissed off lol

You welcome mate, have set for sale if you still interested lol. Nah I like them :) Maybe will fit some 195/40's at some point but for now they will do.

I think they look a bit small' date=' but saying that with thinner rubber they could look better. That would although compremise the ride comfort?!

[/quote']

moer about the rubber, it seems I get alot more traction the these. On take off there is minimal spinning, it just goes.

Now I know the alloys are extremely light. I am running Continentals sport contacts on the front and in comparison to my previous alloys/tyres tsw's (yokohama) or the tt comps (budgets) Pepperpots (Toyo's) this setup seems to be ace :). and it is amazing how much differnce it makes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like them fell think they look pretty well ;) did you smoke your lenzes yourself? Just use a spray?

Thanks, got the spray from halfords, they are pretty expensive around £14 a canbut one can is all you need. Maybe check on ebay for cheaper ones, also need to laquer them as well.