Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mine is not going to be on the stand' date=' is there any point in me bringing a bucket n sponge?

[/quote']

our camp area is the VR6 Owners Club stand. saves getting up in the morning. the showey shiney concourse area is elsewhere and for different people.

they'll be enough cleaning equipment around; martin, absy and JK are all obsessive. We'll park them all up one end, you can park next to me and Dave ;-) I'm going to do mine good and proper this week and just throw a couple of quid at the jet wash if required when i get there. txt me on Friday morning to remind me about your chair.

I have reimbursed Ben for the turdis so will be collecting the dues. any excess will go back into club funds.

Craig, thats too far away. Wanted to crack a beer with ya. Nevermind then.

Nige, what the hell does "Crook" mean? lol.

Well I gave mine a good going over on sunday last week.......needless to say I'm now driving around in a very dirty car. I've been working 13hr shifts since friday.... again all this week till thursday night. I'm going to struggle to get up friday, let alone clean it. I suppose I can give it a going over on Friday evening at Bristol.

any 1 no what the weather is doing 4 this

now 3 for 3 dry and sunny forecasts. cooler but that's not a bad thing whilst camping. but with 4 days still to go it could all chnage back again. I@m just going to look out of the window on Friday morning ;-)

Ah' date=' fair enough. I'm on me own then cus I've never heard that before.

Is there...any chance that a comp tester can be taken to Bristol. It's fine if not.

[/quote']

Comp ????

Is that Australian for Laptop or Compression Gauge ?

Is there...any chance that a comp tester can be taken to Bristol. It's fine if not.

[/quote']

PM dave, there's no strip at bristol so he'll have more time. even he cant drink 24/3

[/quote']

PM dave, there's no strip at bristol so he'll have more time. even he cant drink 24/3

Don't set Dave a challenge lol

Any ideas on eta at Gordano??? This might not be a goer for us at the mo but pulling all the strings i can to get there.. But will meet Chris and offload the Gazeebo in the worst case senario.. :-(

All depends on a couple of things coming together in the next two days , Got friday booked off work just need to hurry a couple of things along.. will only be my car if it does happen, assessor looking at a payment in lou settlement on Sals and is going to give us an offer tomorrow, but thats another story lol..