Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back from the cambridge beer fest after walking half mile with my 'walkman' so feel I should warn people of the VR6OC silent disco after midnight.

OK so it'll be just be me doing my gothic moves to headphones.

Now if that doesn't get Ben there nothing will ;-)

Lol, is that footage any good?

Cheers in advance nige for bringing the chair.

Aside from me bringing the 3 person tent for dave, is there anything else that I should be putting money toward or bringing with for the good of the club?

Oh, to bring the mood down a touch, I saw....you won't believe this......... a blue mk4 R32 crashed into a silver mk3 VR6. Happened minutes before I approached. Jumped out and asked them if they were alright, especially the VR6 owner, both were fine with front and back bumper damage.

Gavin, what breed is your dog? Don't say Yorky Terrier lol.

Many apologies for spelling mistakes and alike, I've consumed 2 bottles of port...Hopefully with the sale of my mk1 completed this week....yes that's right, it's sold on the day you all went down to plymouth...(just my luck), I'll no longer be getting 12mpg on motorways and it'll all be sorted out......see I tell you that because I know I mean that much to you all, the happiness of the meet depends on my bafoonism being there, in the shadows.

Does anybody mind if I bring my woodie (dog) hes a very good boy and I am sure Absy will like him ;)

Helen mentioned this yesterday at PVF, i was like who, what, eh ? lol

Only thing i would say tho mate is think about how your going to keep him cool, plenty of shade and a towel that you can keep damp for him to lay on. I hate seeing dogs struggling at shows ;-)

rite im sorry to say peep that im out of this show ... so have a ticket goin if anyone wants it ??? need to out the money into the cabby or wot eva im gon to do with it ....

I'll have it Tone as i haven't signed up yet and this is the push i need to commit

The cabby needs to get to at least one show before i retire ;-)

am all booked up and following from a cracking pvf i am really looking forward to returning to the show that started it all off for me!!!!

still need to find out when i am working but whatever happens jk and me will be there on the saturday, in golf/phatsat or both.

and tony gutted to hear you want be allong to play

Nope im still on there and i wont be there unfortunately

Any chance you can liase with ChrisR and let him have the gazebo?

Gazebo is with Martin........and he is still going Bristol

cool' date=' thinking ahead good man.

[/quote']

Na, I just smell and he didn't want to go near me lol.

Hey all back on a pc, my dog is a staff but he is great, thanks for the tips Absy, I know what you mean and to be honest I would rather leave him at home but we have got no one to look after him this time so he has to come.