Hello to all! I'v been driving a mk3 golf 1.4 ryder for 2 years now due to insurance but im losing my points soon so thought id treat myself to my dream car, i think you can guess what that is!! After much searching i finally found a car i liked that wasnt too far away and for the right price!, its a 1996 vr6 and came with . . .pipercross induction kit, a backbox possibly jamex?, 17'' kahn wheels, sprinter vent on drivers wing, full respray, 99k on the clock, smoothed bumpers to look like highline, twin headlights, bilstein shocks and dampers, clifford alarm, and some cheap audio bits

08122008092.jpg

20112008072.jpg

20112008073.jpg

20112008074.jpg

so far all iv done is to add momo team steering wheel and matching gearknob, aero wipers and got a decat pipe and silencer replacement pipe custom made and fitted, next few things will be sorting the sideskirts, banded steels, coilovers, bmc induction kit and a full service

08122008089.jpg

08122008090.jpg

It drives exactly how i it would and Im very pleased with it. Any suggestions about future mods will be greatly appreciated, also can anyone suggest the best way to get some DDI dials! Iv heard awesome GTI can take a good while sometimes to get hold of them and the only other way i can think is to get them direct form DDI??

Thanks for looking!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...