night raceing santapod - feb 21st/22nd 09

Why whats up with ya car abi?

Think i might have done the headgasket... not totally sure yet... we haven't looked... The VR6 lump is new to me.. only know about the old aircooled flat four and flat six

http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?265478.0#post_265515

but if it is.. i'm not sure i will get it sorted in a month as we are still rebuilding a 2.1 engine for the camper which needs finishing first... plus if its a big bill the budget for the engine mods is out the window... :(

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im goin friday 4 the stunt night aswell mate. Jim

Didn't realise there's camping on Friday night as well. Not sure I'm up for two nights camping in Feb. But it does make me more inclined to book some allocated club camping for the Saturday night as there is greater chance of the dry bits - there is is already so much standing water in the fields around me - being tacken.

Didn't realise there's camping on Friday night as well. Not sure I'm up for two nights camping in Feb. But it does make me more inclined to book some allocated club camping for the Saturday night as there is greater chance of the dry bits - there is is already so much standing water in the fields around me - being tacken.

will phone on monday mate and see what the score is on camping but when I phoned them re the event later in the year was told it's just turn up and grab a patch

will phone on monday mate and see what the score is on camping but when I phoned them re the event later in the year was told it's just turn up and grab a patch

no worries then Ben. I've got my hazard tape to mark us off some space and am likely to be there quite early. I'll take a head count the week before once there are some weather / whether forecasts