night raceing santapod - feb 21st/22nd 09

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tony you need to ring me, re the convoy down on sunday..

i hope you get it sorted.. as im picking p my new c2 chipped ecu , there on sunday.. mine overfuels like a deisel at the mo.. i literally smokeda audi tt , on the way back from the stunt night , tonight.

Things went so wrong this weekend...

Hope you boys had a good one... what great weather too....

can't believe i missed it... not a happy bunny

hopefully nothing show stopping?

Was a good 'un. Very cold today though in the wind. Jim Potter had issues getting off the line but put in consistant 13.6s. It didn't all go to plan with DLea pooping his gear box late on Sunday.

Thanks to Ben for sorting the stand/garage ;-) and to Craggsy for the proper stylish gazebo.

Looking forward to the photos.

Thanks to all I had a great weekend until i got about 5 miles from my house and went over a big dip in the road (A10) which knock my engine mount out and proptly dented my bonnet, so well f--ked off and then my fat sl8g neighbour opened her door and marked my car :@ :@ :@

Thanks to all I had a great weekend until i got about 5 miles from my house and went over a big dip in the road (A10) which knock my engine mount out and proptly dented my bonnet' date=' so well f--ked off and then my fat sl8g neighbour opened her door and marked my car :@ :@ :@

[/quote']

Ouch....unlucky Gav

think thats about right tony.. so yeah , tel them what you want and go from there.. as i say the difference is night and day, and once i had traction the acceleration is phenonimal.. i even had a play with a motorcyle on the way home.. :)

Thanks to all I had a great weekend until i got about 5 miles from my house and went over a big dip in the road (A10) which knock my engine mount out and proptly dented my bonnet' date=' so well f--ked off and then my fat sl8g neighbour opened her door and marked my car :@ :@ :@

[/quote']

oh no :o:o gutted for you mate :-(

have a look at some pics from the weekend here http://www.vr6oc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?271398.0#post_271407 to cheer yourself up a bit :)

what times did dave get in the green 5 door? was no point in me coming up in a 8v lol

There's always a point in coming to the pod. Dave is usually around 14.5s

yeha come on bodge bring it at gti fest and give it a go .... neva know

lol, ive got a slipping clutch, gearbox that sometimes having non of letting me into any gear and does a random bumpy jerky thing , a flashing red light when its been raged to long, cuts out now and again hahah soon it will be dead.... hopefully

when is gti fest?