yeh iv got toyo px4 at the moment. impressed..especially considering the price.

One question...are their any tyres that won't spin in 1st gear in the rain at full throttle? mine seem to be ok untill i reach about 4000rpm.

lol probably not

Ive had toyos and Goodyear F1s, which where both nice, now im getting a set of Nankang which are alot cheaper so will be nice to see the difference (might crash lol) Like to try difference tyres each time

I want to try a set of them toyo R888 but they wont be any good good for England

i'm going with the Toyos. I've had PX4's on mine since I changed my wheels and I can't fault them in the wet and the dry. A company called Top Gear tyres on ebay were selling 4 tyres for £220 delivered earlier this year which is where I got mine from. My car is now charged and I've had no grip issues

I think the rule is just stay away from cheep makes you've never hurd of and get a top brand

Also think about what you want out of them good in the wet or dry, or both, Long lasting ect

The tyres craggsy has are silly good in the dry but would be worse than toyos in the wet

Just put a pair of Toyo Proxes T1-R on the front (bog standard 1997 VR6). First impressions: much better feel, more precise, great dry grip. Most amazing is the comfort, quietness. Used to steer round all the gratings and pot-holes because of the crashing - its gone with the Toyos, deep joy. I did not buy them from Black Circles, but wished I had - incredibly cheap! Toyo Proxes T1-R 205/50/15V are £203 for 4 delivered inc VAT.

I've currently got bridgestone potenza so2 pole position's and they stick like s**t on a shovel, though was thinking about getting GSD3's or T1R's when i next replace them as have heard good things about them, and the potenza's are quite expensive on 16s.

I've just put some toyo proxes T1R's on and am very impressed. Good grip low noise, what more could you want? Just a tip but get a price off black circles fitted then find out which garage they selected for fitment. Then phone that garage and get them to beat the price. Protyre did for me they knocked another tenner off. Thanks Protyre