VR6 12v with NOS ???

Hy!

I have a Jetta III VR6 12v.

I want to know if the engine (with the stock interns) resist with a wet NOS kit???

I want to spray a maximum of 60-70 HP shot. The engine and the transmission it will resist?

How can you tell me? What do you know about this?

Thank's

hey, i had a 12v vr6 with a 140hp wet shot nos on the motor is still going good no smoke or anything been running nos for about 5000km and then took it off, the gearbox and the clutch doesn't hold up very well with nos but that was because i went with such a big shot. 60-70hp will be good on the motor but as i said its the drivetrain you sould worry about

as Phat VR6 said uprate the clutch, but believe you me you can put all the money you spend on filling NOS in a piggy bank and buy a stage 1 supercharger/turbo kit that would last forever and its a once off payment, thats the reason i took off my nos as its a never ending money pit in the end just my 2c

• 3 weeks later...

ive just bought a nitros kit, second hand of a freind. its got a 11 bl bottle, 125 jets, and a progressive controller, he said it should be fine on mine, as its a better engine to put gas down then his. his was on a vuaxhall c20xe 2.0 16v with jenvy tb, emerald ecu. and 150 jets standerd internals, and run 12s and 11s all day at the pod, with standerd clutch and it was fine,