SCHRICKity do dah, SCHRICKity day ..... FINAL PICS Page 7 ;-)

Thanks to Mad Mike VR for being a forum whore :-) and Vealige ;-) of course, I managed to pick up this little beauty today

Needs to be modded to OBD1 to fit mine and probably a good polish up

Priorities as always are get it fitted and performing well, the important stuff. Then i can spend time making it look shiney ;-)

Need an adaptor plate made up to fit my throttle body, then i'm gonna drill & tap the side blank boss to take a hose connection for the ISV

Well chuffed and can't wait to get it fitted .... been told bathroom has to be finished first doh :-)

DSCF2235.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered who nabbed it' date=' I was gonna have it and sell it on but didnt have the spare pennies

at least it went to a good home

ps, the best switching point for them is 4100rpm

[/quote']

Cheers Xyber, I'll call on your knowledge if thats ok when i eventually get round to fitting it. Thought they were set at 4k standard, why 4100 ?

Tone, sorry mate but i snapped it up pretty quick ;-)

I wondered who nabbed it' date=' I was gonna have it and sell it on but didnt have the spare pennies

[/quote']

Cheers Xyber, I'll call on your knowledge if thats ok when i eventually get round to fitting it. Thought they were set at 4k standard, why 4100 ?

thats ok mate ill let u have this one lol got my eye on another one money pending lol

[/quote']

last time I was up at Stealth getting setup with mine and my stage 2 Vince was saying it was the best switching point generally, then the graph proved it, its just as the torque starts to dip, it switches and then shoots up again

Mine ran like a bag of crap when I fitted it, so needed mapping so though I may aswell have more boost aswell to get my moneys worth ;)

[/quote']

I was miles ahead of you there Mark, well hours!

I spotted it well early on when no one else had looked at it but had my eye on some big reds on ebay so was holding the money for them but they were removed fro some reason! :@

• 2 months later...

Schrick Manifold is now fitted and i'm a bit happier with the look as initially i thought it looked untidy.

When i went to connect it up to the ECU, thought right get the instructions ......... sh1t ........... they are SOO vague.

Quick search on VR6OC and hey presto Antera has posted an excellent guide. Tomorrow hopefully everything will be fully Schricked up ........... getting excited now :-)