Nurburgring April 2009 (Easter)

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so as im only got the back box on my exhaust will they still let me on ???

They do have a noise limit these days of 95dB although it's not rigidly enforced. Don't drive like a twat and have a car that looks like it's not been saved from the scrapheap or dangerously modified and you'll be fine.

Cheers,

Andy

and yeah what he said, drive like a knob and get treated like a knob.. ive been two years on the trott and its aleways been very enjoyable :) ..we drank the bar dry last year .and then went home on the saturday..cant get better than a weekend pissup in europe can ya :)

not wanting to sound like a skin flint but how much did you boys spend on the trip all in from fuel to camping just a ball park number ?? so i know how much to save

I spent £800 on everything last year. That included fuel, ferry, hotel, a dozen laps and renting a Golf GTi from rent-racecar.de. If you share a room, it'll be cheaper and camping cheaper still.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi guys im new to the site and dont know anyone :-( lol. Is anyone going from the north east. I am definately up for this. I've been told a ferry trip to Amsterdam and then an hours drive to the ring does this sound rite.

Andy

Sadly' date=' that's not right at all. It's about 3.5 hours from Amsterdam to the 'Ring. Don't worry about not knowing anyone though. My first trip with the VR6OC was when I knew nobody. I jumped in the passenger seat with someone I'd never met (thanks, Aswad!) and had a great time! They're a friendly bunch here, as is pretty much everyone else at the 'Ring.

Cheers,

Andy

Hi guys im new to the site and dont know anyone :-( lol. Is anyone going from the north east. I am definately up for this. I've been told a ferry trip to Amsterdam and then an hours drive to the ring does this sound rite.

Andy

Alright mate dont worry about not knowing anyone we are all a friendly bunch and you are as welcome as anyone on here to come along :)

If you can make the trip down to Dover then it's well worth it for the fun of being in convoy mate