• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost forgot' date=' here's some photo sites:

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

well that's my day wasted ;-)

If you find any of us, let me know. All I can find are these:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Michel4AGE/Nordschleife12042009?feat=directlink#5323891570436880978

http://www.racepicture.de/galerie/displayimage.php?album=265&pos=103

http://www.racepicture.de/galerie/displayimage.php?album=266&pos=845 (I think)

http://www.racepicture.de/galerie/displayimage.php?album=266&pos=951

That's the down side of only doing 10 laps and doing them all at 08:00 or 19:00.

Cheers,

Andy

sounds like and looks like you all had a cracking time! Was looking at the ring cam all weekend lol. Andy your mad driving 500 miles on a broken wheel bearing! Iv had one collapse on me and the wheel fell off haha!

It was a butt-clenching drive. Needless to say, the harnesses were properly adjusted! Still, it made it back. I've confirmed that it fits in the garage with the Mini and the Roadster, too! It's been at Warren's house since I re-organised the garage. Just need to fit the G60 brakes and poly bushes before the next track day in 2.5 weeks...

Cheers,

Andy

andy' date=' did you race an aston martin DB9? i used to work for a finance company a few years ago and went watching some racing, and for some reason your name rings a bell =)

[/quote']

No, I didn't, but if the opportunity to race my old car comes up, I'll be happy to take the offer ;)

Cheers,

Andy

Did you go see Nige's friend in the hotel?

Warren and I stayed there. Nigel's friend did ask if I could bring him over for a meal. No' date=' I'm not kidding!

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

ha ha Nige was not so keen to go over for a meal when he found this out !!!

Oh and Andy you had better get yourself to another event soon as I have found a rather fetching flat cap (coutesy of the Northern Monkey) for you to eat ;) ;)

Did you go see Nige's friend in the hotel?

Warren and I stayed there. Nigel's friend did ask if I could bring him over for a meal. No' date=' I'm not kidding!

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

ha ha Nige was not so keen to go over for a meal when he found this out !!!

Ah Nige, he must have been so dissapointed!! How could you?! ;)

how was the new devils dinner?

The coffee tasted like hot water stirred with charcoal. Paying with the ringcard was rubbish. Some of the waitresses were hot.

Cheers' date='

Andy

[/quote']

I had a really nice cup of coffee in there the final morning and defo didn't see any hot waitresses !! :o

ringcard thing was a bit of a pain but think if you were there for a week or so might make life easier ?

• 2 weeks later...

andy' date=' did you race an aston martin DB9? i used to work for a finance company a few years ago and went watching some racing, and for some reason your name rings a bell =)

[/quote']

No, I didn't, but if the opportunity to race my old car comes up, I'll be happy to take the offer ;)

Cheers,

Andy

but you did race one in the past? about 3 years ago?

how was the new devils dinner?

The coffee tasted like hot water stirred with charcoal. Paying with the ringcard was rubbish. Some of the waitresses were hot.

Cheers' date='

Andy

[/quote']

I had a really nice cup of coffee in there the final morning and defo didn't see any hot waitresses !! :o

ringcard thing was a bit of a pain but think if you were there for a week or so might make life easier ?

It's a known fact that hot women only come out with the sunshine. It was foggy. 'Nuff said.

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

Cheers,

Andy

but you did race one in the past? about 3 years ago?

I wish! I've never sat in an Aston Martin or held a racing license. I've never done a track day, either. All I've done is a few laps of the 'Ring, a few AutoSolos and a clutch of experience days.

Cheers,

Andy