sold the syncro, new toy is on its way!

yuo sure got a cushy job :)

we got 19 days and 2000 miles. must book it in for weds 8th for checks and oil change.. i reached 100 miles today, put £36 in.. i dont reakon thats too bad.??

hopefully i'm goin for a qucik jolly to hedge end to crank up another 20 (long route..) and pick up sarah's saturday mc flurry.. and not race any chavs.. yet..

did you get yours out of the garage for a run today..?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it not be easier for us to just talk about this seeing as we are in the same van today M8 instead of using this tread when we are not driving. But hey it would not exactly be a hardship. ;);)

People will be thinking that all we do each day is drive around and surf the web.......Not far from the truth for some off us a Jake :)

After all, the sooner the mileage is on the sooner you can start to open the engine up and enjoy the car even more!!!!!

Would it not be easier for us to just talk about this seeing as we are in the same van today M8

LOL' date=' you are such a married copuple

[/quote']

Now Nigel you try spending hours in a van with him it aint easy to resist the fronda charms.......

Right we at our first job now so will have to pick this up later on :):)

Whens your eta Sparks..? this could be a tru test of the age old argument of turbo or super charger.. :) :) :)

The age old debate he he he

The mk2 looks well and fitted with a quality piece of VAG engineering and the rotrex of course ;)

Sparkz dont let the VR6 Turbo club down LOL

Maybe next year you can have a run in my syncro sparkz LOL

Whens your eta Sparks..? this could be a tru test of the age old argument of turbo or super charger.. :) :) :)

The mk2 looks well and fitted with a quality piece of VAG engineering and the rotrex of course ;)

That could be a definate battle fella! mk2 4wd turbo.. likin' the sound of that :)

we're out in dublin every couple of months, may have to look you up an see it in the flesh..? :)

That could be a definate battle fella! mk2 4wd turbo.. likin' the sound of that :)

we're out in dublin every couple of months' date=' may have to look you up an see it in the flesh..? :)

[/quote']

Jake, ytou obviously havnt seen his spec list...Lets just say, he's got shares in schimmel and he is now making me thinking going 4wd.... Eta for me is next year, shell's coming back this month (october) and engine going back in november...Looking to turn the key early jan!!!