sold the syncro, new toy is on its way!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& Thanks Gav & Ben' date=' cant wait to get out on the circuit again :) may tr and get some pod night runs in before the season ends!!?

[/quote']

was thinking about trying to get some sort of meet together for October sometime - maybe do a run to the sun east anglian styleee me and goonersteve me more than happy to do the hosting

Getting better all the time thanks mate - lots of hammering my right pedal is giving it a good work out ;);) Also managed to find myself a supercharger so will be up for some fun and games soon although not quite in your league mate :)

thats good to hear, next time your practicing ballet, make sure you got the right shoes on! lol

Seriously, Will you be playing again this season or was it that bad?

& what charger you got, tell more...?

thats good to hear' date=' next time your practicing ballet, make sure you got the right shoes on! lol

[/quote']

I know but i was in the middle of a particuarly tricky pirouette à la seconde moving into a grand battement en cloche and I wont be doing that again ;););)

Will start a thread in the next couple of days and get some pics up as I think I have hijacked yours too much already !!! :$

thats good to hear' date=' next time your practicing ballet, make sure you got the right shoes on! lol

[/quote']

I know but i was in the middle of a particuarly tricky pirouette à la seconde moving into a grand battement en cloche and I wont be doing that again ;););)

Will start a thread in the next couple of days and get some pics up as I think I have hijacked yours too much already !!! :$

And i was jokin.. you know your stuff fella..

teach me some moves please.... i got me a pink tutu and fotos to prove it ;)

And i was jokin.. you know your stuff fella..

teach me some moves please.... i got me a pink tutu and fotos to prove it ;)

Next billing meet you bring your tutu and will teach you a few moves to bust out next time you and Graham hit the dancefloor ;);) pink is so your colour fella - maybe a respray of the golf ?? :o

funny you said that' date=' its actually more grahams choice.. he actually asked Andy if he could spray it pink! I'm kinda likin the Capri Green thing, sort of unusual!

[/quote']

ha ha pmsl :-p yeah am loving the Capri Green but then have always favoured green motors for some reason - just glad you finally moved away from common mulberry colour !!!

funny you said that' date=' its actually more grahams choice.. he actually asked Andy if he could spray it pink! I'm kinda likin the Capri Green thing, sort of unusual!

[/quote']

ha ha pmsl :-p yeah am loving the Capri Green but then have always favoured green motors for some reason - just glad you finally moved away from common mulberry colour !!!

Seem to remember m8 it was your idea to have it pink!!!!! Just got me to ask the question :)

The drive home was pretty smooth and it looked f$ckin ace on the go but i must admit when that tw$t in the Porsche 911 went by me half of me wanted you to show im up and the other half of me was saying dont take the bait.

Just remember Jake my offer of helping you rack up the miles still stands it would be a hardship but needs must :-p

Graham, i have said you can use it for a few trips, no wurries wot with perks of the job an all.. ;)

I must admit, when that porker was tryin to push me up through those bends i really wanted to open it up, but i've waited this long.. you an me have got 2.5 weeks to crank up those miles and we can go nite racin.. i got me a pass from her indoors, so its ova to you no2. :)

DSC01082.jpg