VR6OC Rolling Road Day 1st Nov 2008

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all.

I came to this event last time with that "andylaurence" guy - was great fun and powerstation are well respected so should produce reliable figures and a useful curve to see any flat spots and things. Since the last visit I rebuilt my top end by myself, which was a bit of a first for me, so if I can I'd like to come along to this run as well and see if I got it right!

My car on the rollers last time:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5093045161667037144&hl=en

It's a Cossie Merc, 2.5 n/a

Hello all.

I came to this event last time with that "andylaurence" guy - was great fun and powerstation are well respected so should produce reliable figures and a useful curve to see any flat spots and things. Since the last visit I rebuilt my top end by myself' date=' which was a bit of a first for me, so if I can I'd like to come along to this run as well and see if I got it right!

[/quote']

Pentoman your on the list

Are the rollers syncro friendly?

I might pop along for a giggle even though the car isn't quite right yet...

Yeas Powerstation have facilites for 2 and 4 wheel drive cars :) I'll stick you on the list please let me know if you cannot make it

Hello all.

I came to this event last time with that "andylaurence" guy - was great fun and powerstation are well respected so should produce reliable figures and a useful curve to see any flat spots and things. Since the last visit I rebuilt my top end by myself' date=' which was a bit of a first for me, so if I can I'd like to come along to this run as well and see if I got it right!

[/quote']

Hey, don't lumber me with your reputation. Anyone would think I've got a thing for camp men who like being driven from the rear!

Cheers,

Andy

Are the rollers syncro friendly?

I might pop along for a giggle even though the car isn't quite right yet...

Yeas Powerstation have facilites for 2 and 4 wheel drive cars :) I'll stick you on the list please let me know if you cannot make it

I *might* pop in :) Will know nearer the date....

List updated. If you are unable to make it then please let me know ASAP

1 vdubgirl

2 andylaurence

3 warnerp060869

4 twelvevalve

5 Sarge-Devil

6 VR6Rich

7 simey

8 aimee

9 dlea

10 Badoir VR

11 SalsVR6

12 GaVR6in

13 TheGoth

14 VrSick

15 Bora4mo

16 surfer.vr6

17 kerrly

18 kerrly

19 shaggyvr

20 pentoman (None VAG)

21 Rory Bell ( R6RY B)

22 Rory Bell ( R6RY B)

23 Jos Davies (Vare6)

24 chris g harrison

25 m4t_lee (Must run at start of day)

TBC

Craggsy

VW Mike

Lizard Racing

Rigs

Less than 10 places available

inter club comptition will be hald as well and trophies being awarded for Highest BHP of the day and Car of the day

Car of the day will go on overall performance on the rollers and overall appreance. So as long as your car does what its supposed to do on the rollers and looks clean and tidy you couls be in for a shout for this award. No modifications will be taken into account for this award!

I've only had 12 repsonses of people car details.

Can the following people please send me your details as requested in my PM which I sent you

TheGoth

VrSick

aimee

surfer.vr6

kerrly

kerrly

simey

GaVR6in

Rory Bell ( R6RY B)

Rory Bell ( R6RY B)

Jos Davies (Vare6)

chris g harrison

VR6Will

levD (None VAG)

levD

RYSTA

Hello all.

[/quote']

Hey, don't lumber me with your reputation. Anyone would think I've got a thing for camp men who like being driven from the rear!

Cheers,

Andy

PMSL...

Stick a post up on there rich but I will need to know there details so I can fill in the Spec sheets

Name

Forum Name

Car

Reg Number

Engine mods

So get them to either PM me or you on UK MK4's (I'm vdubgirl777 on there)

Way things are going we have space for another 20 cars to attend

Same old story claire, its been a bit like this at every event thats been organised,... dissapointing really when youve been to all the effort to organise these events on behalf of the club..Its high time people had a heads up i think..