I was going to run staggered wheels on mine but after hearing loads of stories saying you shouldn't I'm not willing to take the risk on a daily driver.

It 'should' be ok if the rolling radius is the same front and back but even tiny tolerances can have an effect over time apparently.

I was going to run staggered wheels on mine but after hearing loads of stories saying you shouldn't I'm not willing to take the risk on a daily driver.

It 'should' be ok if the rolling radius is the same front and back but even tiny tolerances can have an effect over time apparently.

ye same as what i have heard thinkingof getting some 18in or poss 19in but was looking at my options but think i will give the staggerd wheels a miss.

just for looks pat..

• 4 weeks later...

its ment to nacker the 4motion system lowering it past what the r32 ride hight is will also they say put strain on the driveshaft which will break it in time so they say

to recondition or fix the drive shaft is not cheep at all so its best to keep the standard width wheels

I have mined lowered on coilovers but i just lowered it till i looked good don't know what height it is now . What is the ride height of a 32 also getting a new set of alloys what is the width of the originals cos i've sold mine and never looked . Thanks

Shane