ETS Electric Supercharger (see ebay)

• 2 months later...

The advert, although looking like it escaped out of a JML catalogue, does seem quite compelling lol. Thats one of the many reasons I joined up with you guys on here, to get the right information on add ons gimmicks and all the othr things, need to treat my VR6 right!!!

Thats one of the many reasons I joined up with you guys on here' date=' to get the right information on add ons gimmicks and all the othr things, need to treat my VR6 right!!!

[/quote']

Good man, after seeing some of the monsters on Ebay that's what we like to hear. And now PHM as sold his VR for the G60 we need another inside man in blue. ;-)

do a search on here mate for them, I while back we started asking them technical questions and posting the replys up for a laugh

several saxo have be killed by them when the fan fell apart and went into the engine and the fan itself spins slower that the fan on my PC

The advert' date=' although looking like it escaped out of a JML catalogue, does seem quite compelling lol. Thats one of the many reasons I joined up with you guys on here, to get the right information on add ons gimmicks and all the othr things, need to treat my VR6 right!!!

[/quote']

good man