What amout of hp and torque from different stage superchargers??

Hi All I have been reading up on superchargers and I see that the main two companies are Vf Engineering and Vortech. Is that correct???

Out of experience which is better, which is more reliable???

I see that there are 3 different stages but what output do the different stages give??

Also what exhaust would you use if you are planning to supercharging?? I have heard that Millteck are good??

Kind regards,

Alex

No mate. The charger is the same. Like on a G60, to increase power, you change the pulley over for a smaller one. So each stage 1, 2 and 3 has a progressivley smaller pulley. That makes the charger spin faster, so you get more air forced in. When you adjust the fuleiing to match, you get more power. Cams will help get even more power. A decat is pretty essential really too.

there are a few threads in the premium members sections on installation and MAF/No MAF etc etc etc. I if you join the discounts come in handy..

On a personl note do it, do it now...... you can always upgrade from stage 1 as funds become available. As you increase power you need new injectors and an intercooler becomes a requirement once certain levels are reached.

Cheers