• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it didnt go according to plan on wednesday, everything was fine until we plugged up the air mass meter as the new map was to utilise it unlike the old one. As soon as it was plugged in it started playing up and no matter what we tried it couldnt be made to behave, this resulted in very little roller time just enough to show a bar of boost. Now iv got to make a 4 inch air mass housing to reduce the mafs signal the list growes 8-)

• 4 weeks later...

While checking things over before rebuilding the front end, I seemed to accumulate a list of things to do that took a bit longer than I expected. Mainly waiting for new bearings and coupler for the charger nose cone which came from the states at a half reasonable price which I have now rebuilt and re-fitted along with a header tank for my charge cooler, a recone alternator , and another charger pulley. Will be booking in for maping in the next few days. Then ill be keeping my fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...

Got her started the other day after rebuilding charger and the other bits and bobs ive changed, took a bit longer than i hoped, but it sounded healthy. booked in for mot soon only found out it was out on sunday! Then try and map it again abit more succesfully +o(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...