Might be selling my Highline :(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't need to on a corrado vr. they are 5 stud too.

it could look like this:-

mine-idea.jpg

mmmmm yes please!! :-d

loving that!

a friend of mine has a rado vr6, and as has been said, they handle pretty damn well so i gather! and shift too!

Moderator edit by: SankysVR6

so if u decide to buy this one off mint g60

what do u see your vr6 worth with or without the bbs ???

Well i would hope :-# on its standard solitude rims (which could do with a refurb really :$ ) i would get around 3k maybe??? the RS rims i wouldnt sell for less than £1500 :o its what i paid, and its what they are worth! but if the rado arrives then i could get 4x100-5x100 adaptors and use them on that i suppose ;)

I just had genuine discs and pads all round on the VR!! and a service!! had a new lambda at last years mot (dodgy fuel but no proof :-( so i had to pay!) and to be fair it absolutely drives and goes like stink for a standard car, its got 93k on the clock now and it had 86k when i got it 4 years ago! FK Highsport coilovers and Jetex stainless pipe thats the only mods as i will keep the BBS steering wheel :) only thing that dont work is the boot light and the aircon as it needs a new condensor as a stone went through it!! the body work interior and paint is tip top

man of your means Craig you could run a pair of 6`s ;) and you (I ;) ) could save a fortune on meguiars trim detailer for your mucky spolier :) mines painted ;)

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1201374312_2067_FT215453_img_0580.jpg]1201374312_2067_FT215453_img_0580_.jpg[/lightbox]

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1201374371_2067_FT215453_img_0572.jpg]1201374371_2067_FT215453_img_0572_.jpg[/lightbox]

I see no daylight under that!!! :)

:) thats coz It just happens to be THE greatest colour for a VR6 ;)

Agreed! lol prize winning potential ;)

Not sure how the voting was rigged for that purple conspiracy at last years meet,

(note to team-must get (non purpley colour loving) independant invigilator for this years awards) lol :-)

P.S Nick don't do it :-(

Not sure how the voting was rigged for that purple conspiracy at last years meet' date='

(note to team-must get (non purpley colour loving) independant invigilator for this years awards) lol :-)

P.S Nick don't do it :-(

[/quote']

:-p :-d :-p

lol lol.....

the purple conspiracy - sounds like a film title!!

• 2 weeks later...

well...................The deal is done!!! i now have a G60 Corrado! in Aqau Blue pearl :) so my Highline will be for sale shortly :-| love the old beast but time for a change, its given me absolutely NO agro in 4 years of ownership and you cant say that about most cars! oh and the RS Split rims will also be going!! anyone got a spare £1500 and their yours!

Heres the Corrado, (crap pics taken in the dark sorry)

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Smileykisingcorrado.gif

I will be sticking around mate no worries ;) Rado is in very fine fettle, has a few stone chips on the bonnet though as you would expect :) and it has a few dings in the drivers door and a couple of minor scratches here and there, but absolutely NO rust or damage anywhere... and ALL the electrics work!!!

Been tinkering with it all week :) polished this, polished that, you know how it is!! the interior is spotless, its not leather though :-( still nice grey cloth though, and its so comfortable to drive! I expect the VR corrados are awesome, mind the G60 is no slouch ;)

Will get some better pics up later if i get the chance, also gotta sort out getting the VR advertised :-( do you want it pat? get rid of that old 4 mo :)