Best place for insurance

Hi peeps right it's insurance renwal time ( oh joy). The best quote I have had so far is £696.75.

I have 1 sp30 and 4yrs no claims and i'm 34 yrs old.

My present insurance company want £1300 (what the f**k they are on about i dont know)

Can anyone suggest a good cheap insurance company??

Thanx and regards Pete.

The best quote I have had so far is £696.75.

I have 1 sp30 and 4yrs no claims and i'm 34 yrs old.

My present insurance company want £1300 (what the f**k they are on about i dont know)

Can anyone suggest a good cheap insurance company??

Wow that is expensive!

Mine is with Adrian Flux,@ £275/ year Fully Comp 7 yrs protected no claims, and I'm 28 only thing was when some idiot scraped my bumper earlier this year they did take a while to sort it, had to keep on at them for everything and you can only have their courtesy car if you use their approved garage (which I didn't) but they are the cheapest and if you are a premium member you get a discount... :-)

admiral for me 344 8 years ncb, clean licence, mods declared withe the wife and its due on my birthday, ill be 32..im with chris knot at the mo , and they have promised to match it....im also very impressed with them so far, so much so ive insured the wifes vectra sri with them..

Adrian Flux...you get discount if you are a premium member too.

I pay £468 TPFT with 7 years protected no claims, Free Legal advice, Road rage cover, European breakdown cover and home start. Im 24.

Oh and i have three points!