Next Rolling Meet - February 3rd - - Birmingham'ish!!!!!

Bowling Green pub is realy nice, In the middle of a island. Saw a audi TT drifting sidways round it the other day :-d

Low VR friendly aswell no speed bumps.

OK if you do go there and your intrested, 2nd exit (after the entrance) on the island sign posted "Rugeley" first left about 300 yard along and theres the most sexal contry roads ive ever found, Im yet to find the end to them yet, go on and on and on, Pretty much a rally heaven. Very tight corners tho so you gota learn it and its abit muddy and gravely atm

Anyway just thought i share with you my playground lol

hi there.. id like to come but my VR is goin in for diagnostics on Sat.. problems with my abs!!

Ben from Notts - lets see if we can get some more local action goin??

loads of golfs in retford area

Save yourself some money and bring the car along to the meet instead. We have the ability to diagnose the fault for you ;-)

It's more than likely an ABS sensor, we can tell you which one and then all you have to do is tell them which one to replace ;-)

Mark.

Mike do u have issues with reading the post or summat hahah' date=' its 5pm at the pub!! Im sure Craig will bring his VAG.com aswell if ppl want it.

[/quote']

yes i have issues. (im to lazy to read it ) ..well says 5pm at service station on first post, and its not really that clear tbf....