we have a dilema weve got the suedo r32 (going for 500 hp)

also got a 1.4 loop sport for tyhe misses when she passes her test

wev also got my baby a 320 hp supercharged vr thats having a full respray atm i REALLLLLLLLLY dont wanna part with it but i cant see any way around it were gonna see what the insurance would be like for her shes 26 so not some stupid kid the thing is would it be a mental idea for her 1st car? anybody whos actually driven a supercharged vr will know how smooth they are. not twitchy or snappy at all the lupo is actually twitchier plus above 20 mph u never need to change out of 5th gear in the vr what would you do?

definitely madness mate - would she even get insured on something with that kind of power as her first car? I think the premium would be huge. Best off sticking to something like the Lupo first off and get some experience. After passing my test I managed to crash my dad's Orion 1.6i Ghia with probably a third of the power - ha ha (mind you I was younger I guess)!

SOrry to say it m8 but I'm gonna have to agree. Ladies are just as daft as blokes and will crash the baby. Better to start of small and build up. You know what it is like when you get back into a smaller car now and how easy it is to drive in comparison.

Not the fav option but .... :(