Who's Laughing or Crying about the ENGLAND FOOTBALL TEAM!

We were shit and did not deserve to qualify - Maclaren got the tactics badly wrong and standing around with that umbrella and a cup of tea he looked like he could not have cared less :@ !!! Serious questions need to be asked about how we did not manage to qualify from that group and several of those players do not deserve to pull on an England shirt ever again :@

i caught glimpses of the match in between work last night so cant comment too much on the game but its the same old story being an England supporter:

At the beginning everyone is hopefull that we will win,

Very soon after the start we take a battering and start to lose hope,

Somehow we seem to come back, spreadin false hope that we can actually do it,

Right at the end fate conspires to shaft us royally,

We lose and sack the manager....

it's happened b4 and it will happen again:(

woulda thought we would be used to it by now

i couldn't care less!!! :-p :o

there were no engines involved' date=' just a bunch of blokes kicking some leather round a field in the rain.....???? :S

does wembley not have a roof? why didn't they shut it???? *-)

monkeys....

[/quote']

ROOF! PMSL

DOH!

No!

Advise you stick to train spotting they have engines.

:-p

bet u wished u had craig gordon as your keeper ;)

i feel your pain though,it was the same for us when we had clowns like craig brown and berti voughts running the show.

the team tacticks wrere crap last night and as for plan B (bring on beckham so we can all drop like flies outside the 18 yard box to get free kicks) is just not good enough i'm afraid,just remember what these guys get paid ffs!!

and do u think mclaren gives a toss anyway with his 2 million quid pay off?

We don't seem to be able to do the basics right... watch the rugby world cup and the best teams get the basics right, they have flair players as well who can turn games but they only get the chances to do that because the whole team pass the ball well, tackle well and don't lose possession.... Croatia seem to manage that on a crappy wet pitch but we didn't have a clue

We don't seem to be able to do the basics right... watch the rugby world cup and the best teams get the basics right' date=' they have flair players as well who can turn games but they only get the chances to do that because the whole team pass the ball well, tackle well and don't lose possession.... Croatia seem to manage that on a crappy wet pitch but we didn't have a clue

[/quote']

Agree with you Justin,

Now is the time to rebuild a strong fit team that all play well together and get ready for the World Cup.

Look on the bright side at least we don't have to go through the same pain again in the Summer ;)

Whoever gets the job has got a huge task in front of them as they need to get rid of most of the players currently pulling on the shirt, be brave and bung in a few of the youngsters. I have been watching the U21 games and the passion, commitment and desire they play with totally eclipses the first team. These are hungry players looking to prove themselves and not relying on fat bank accounts. To do this you need a manager who can stand up for himself and argue with the old, idiots currently running the FA.

Message from Scottish Parliament -

'Come home agent McLaren, your work is done'

1195817084_2253_FT207394_door.jpg

Cheap Summer Holiday Deals for English fans

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1195817084_2253_FT207394_football.jpg]1195817084_2253_FT207394_football_.jpg[/lightbox]

A look at Scott Carson as a lad

1195817084_2253_FT207394_carson.gif

The England Team pictured on thier way home

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1195817084_2253_FT207394_ontheirwayhome.jpg]1195817084_2253_FT207394_ontheirwayhome_.jpg[/lightbox]

Must appropriate

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1195817084_2253_FT207394_three-tampons.jpg]1195817084_2253_FT207394_three-tampons_.jpg[/lightbox]

Apparently this is a taped conversation of team selection from the other night.

Mc – Right, Tel, thanks to Israel I can still get us through to the Euros and can’t afford any mistakes. Goalkeeper – who’s the best in the country?

TV – Rob Green

Mc – Don’t know him. Is he in the squad?

TV – No.

Mc – Who have we got – I can’t afford to play that clown Robinson again?

TV - James and Carson.

Mc – Who would you go for?

TV – Well James is in good form and has more experience.

Mc – Hmmmmm, James cost Sven a few games, I’ll go with Carson. Defence picks itself; Nev, JT, Rio and Ash.

TV – They’re all injured, Steve.

Mc – Oh. Well, Micah at right back, Ledley and Carra in the middle and the other fella who can only kick with one foot on the left.

TV – Ledley’s injured, Steve - and Carra refuses to play for his country.

Mc – Who does that leave me?

TV – Lescott and Sol.

Mc – There must be other centre halves?

TV – They’re all foreigners, Steve.

Mc – Lescott? I thought he was a left back, never mind, he’s in. Midfield is easy Becks, Lamps, Stevie G and Joey.

TV – I wouldn’t start with Becks, Steve. Not fit and playing in a Mickey Mouse league.

Mc – Well I saw him a few weeks ago and he scored twice in a 14-4 win.

TV – Save him towards the end in case we need a get out of jail card like against Greece.

Mc – Good idea – so we’ll play the little fella on the right. You know,quick with no end product.

TV – Lennon?

Mc – No, the other one. His Dad will be in the TV studio, so that should go down well. So that’s SWP, Lamps, Stevie G and Joey.

TV – Steve, you know Frank and Stevie G can’t play together, even my old mum knows that.

Mc – Only because neither one is defensive. I’m going to put another man behind them, Barry. That’ll fool Bilic. Now, up front. I think we should play the two that caused Russia so many problems here.

TV – Heskey and Owen?

Mc – Yep.

TV – They’re both injured.

Mc - Schit – who would you play?

TV – Rooney and Ashton.

Mc – Excellent, two class players, they’re in.

TV – They’re both injured.

Mc – Fck me, have I upset the big man up there?

TV – Who, Barwick?

Mc –No THE big man.

TV – Crouchy won’t let you down.

Mc – How many goals has he scored this season?

TV – None

Mc – None? Is he the best we’ve got?

TV – We’ve got Defoe and Bent as well. They’ve got one goal between them.

Mc – One goal between 3 of our best players, why is that?

TV – Too many foreigners in the Premiership.

Mc – Tel, I’m struggling here, do you think I’m out of my depth?

TV – Don’t be silly, look at your CV, how many trophies have you won?

Mc – One.

TV – I’ve just remembered, I’ve got to speak to my solicitor about redundancy compensation.

i couldn't care less!!! :-p :o

there were no engines involved' date=' just a bunch of blokes kicking some leather round a field in the rain.....???? :S

does wembley not have a roof? why didn't they shut it???? *-)

monkeys....

[/quote']

ROOF! PMSL

DOH!

No!

Advise you stick to train spotting they have engines.

:-p

:-p :-d

i thought for some reason wembley had a retractable roof like the millenium stadium.

shows how much i know!!! :S

back to the station then ?? !!!!! :o