Headlight Conversion ?

• 3 weeks later...

wish id have seen this earlier, im after turning my golf to a vento front, we could have just swapped. lol id have even given u the spoiler on the front of the bonnet. altho my grille is broken, but still fits and looks fine. some daft kid kicked a football at it. oh, well, too late again. lol

[ Edited Sat Sep 11 2004, 01:18PM ]

I might be wrong or on about something totally different' date=' but I think that the connectors are different? Maybe pre OBD2??[/quote']

yep, there are two different connectors, but i can't remember how to distinguish them. one's really uncommon anyway, and its not the biggest job in the world to put a new connector on.

wish id have seen this earlier' date=' im after turning my golf to a vento front, we could have just swapped. lol id have even given u the spoiler on the front of the bonnet. altho my grille is broken, but still fits and looks fine. some daft kid kicked a football at it. oh, well, too late again. lol

[ Edited Sat Sep 11 2004, 01:18PM ']

I'd be up for doing a swap m8y as ive got a Vento and want a Golf front end ! Mail me [link]danbrs2k@yahoo.co.uk