Lewis and the Conspiracy theory!

Ok so it is getting towards D-day on the Old F1 calander and I was not happy about the result last week and raised the question locally that if the team had wanted they could have brought Lewis in at least one lap earlier and should have been 3 laps earlier! I said that this was all part of Lewis not being allowed to win this as he was too young and Alonso was all linked in to it Farrari secrets etc etc.

Well the news today following practice is that Lewis has been out on 2 sets of wets when he is only allowed to use one set at this stage. Another mistake by the tem! Or is it ? Whilst there has been no penalty imposed you know that there will be one. Lets see if the Lewis has to take 10 places!

What do you think? Is he being restricted? Will Alonso win???

Well should I continue with the theory?

YES and why not!

Well if you saw the interview with the little grey man (Bernie to his mates). He predicted it pretty well really!

I would also like to get a bit far out and say isn't it funny how his car had a 30second fault where the Dash flashesd and then with out him touching anything on hos wheel, we saw the footage, it resets itself! Then the car works like a dream for the reset of the race.

I lost how many people he over took and Correct me if I am wrong wasn't it 18th to 12th on one lap!

Please for Kimi tho' he deserved one before now and we need to remember this is Lewis' first season! Again as Bernie said!

not over yet bmw and williams have carried ilegal amounts of fuel in there cars but have got away with it but maclaren are going to apeal against this as the rules say that it should be a disqualification which would move him up to 4th oh and for him not having to touch the steerin wheel they prob reset it from the pits

The rules say: that, the fuel temp test should be done using offical FIA thermometer, which it was. The fuel samples taken from the williams and bmw were 2 - 4c under what it should be (10c under ambient temp), so the FIA have said that there was insufficient evidence to add a penlty, but it is pretty clear to me ,that they used there "offical" thermometer which read 12 - 14c under ambient temp and it is against the rules to be anymore under 10c. Mclaren have got a case to fight in court with.