bearfinale001.jpg

just got this finished off a couple of weeks ago, it was my first and was pretty painful. took 6 hours over two 3 hour sessions. all the tones have settled now and isnt red anymore (i was just sore at the time lol) its a little nod to the fact that my mates call me bear hands as theyre pretty rough palms due to me being an electrician, but my mate drew the design and it came out brilliantly.

been thinking about getting one of my car next maybe, if i can get the right picture of it once its rebuilt. as its been a big part of my life for over 4 years now.

anyone else got any pics of their tattoos?

yeah the ribs were a bit sore. still been thinking about where i would get one of my car if i really did go ahead with it. still think its probs a bad idea though maybe. and i really have to wait until next year to even consider another, as you all say im sure they put nicotine in the ink, if im not careful ill end up covered in them, and its not really how i want to end up lol.

cheers for the comments people.

I'm dying to get one just want something original and cant think where to have it done.

Wanted one down my ribs but need to lose wight and tone up more first!! lol

no man. get it done while your chubby.... lol the vibrations into your ribs from the needle is bad enough, without padding would be a bit of a hardship. although they do say that tattooing fat hurts more. i didnt notice that though lol. and ribs is supposedly the 3rd worst area to tattoo, 2nd is foot, and obviously 1st is groin.

The pain is the best part of a tattoooooooo ;)

Actually to be fair i am fairly weird like that, the more painful it is the more i'm driven to carry on. Its like you feed off the pain and suddenly the pain doesn't hurt any more. In fact quite the opposite it becomes almost pleasurable!

You got to love the adrenaline!

hope you know i wasnt having a crack at you lol. as you can see from the pictures im no brad pitt in the beer belly department lol.

and yeah the pain is a little odd. being a skater in the olden days, i quite like the idea of pain, it helps you focus.

haha no mate, its ok, its winter warmth! Thats my excuse anyway!

Lol yer i used to skate to and then moved on to flatland and street BMXing! ahhhh the good old days spent down at Redcar trying to tailwhip the spine... never could do it :( Could endo tailwhip on the ground while doing flatland but cud never tailwhip in the air!! :S

I had Stephs Toy tattooed on the tongue' date=' read into as you will ;) :-d

ICF, thats a blast from the past :)

[/quote']

Haha, Steph being the missus i presume?!!!

lol, we had Millwall up here today. Was going to be a good "firm" (ahem) meet as well coz they beat us 2-0 last year! AND to make it even more regrettable we won 4-0 this time so.... gutted i missed it. Mind you the BCF are full of kids now (not that i'm incredibly old) but its not like it used to be.

Oh well on the plus side i was over in Newcastle buying more "aural" (seems approriate!) presents for the VR so that makes up for it!!

dont have any yet myself but will sooner or later, few mates tattoo tho, the best of them being chris ( white dragon tattoo, belfast, n.ireland) crooks, his stuff lethal, only does custom work and no two tattos are the same, heres his bebo page, check the work for yourself...

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MID=367137231&MemberId=382947755

....he paints graf with us and is pretty handy with the cans too! heres a foto ( he did the mayan mask in centre )

mayan02feb07.jpg

heres whole wall...

mayanwholewall.jpg

did another tattoo themed wall last week with him too where he did a coy carp that totally rocked, hes doing a sleeve on my mate which i will post up when finished..deadly styles!!