[poll] London Rolling Road Day?...13th Jan 08

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well we have 12 votes yes but the guy who started the topic hasnt said anything for a few weeks, maybe we need to get a list of names with prefered dates together??? just copy the list and add yer name, ill start:

Karr-Man (any sunday)

cabrioman (any sunday)

well we have 12 votes yes but the guy who started the topic hasnt said anything for a few weeks, maybe we need to get a list of names with prefered dates together??? just copy the list and add yer name, ill start:

Karr-Man (any sunday)

cabrioman (any sunday)

jim potter (any given sunday)

Karr-Man (any sunday)

cabrioman (any sunday)

jim potter (any given sunday)

Shane bell (any sunday)

hi guys, apologies for not being around for a few days, i was a bit busy, i have no problem with hoddy on any sunday, if we have the 12 cars here allready, i am fairly certain i can make up the rest of the numbers, i have the following cars confirmed:

1, my VR

2, monte vr6's s/c

3, 96 VR

4, Focus st03

5, E36 M3 smg

6, Audi s5

and another couple of maybes, so if we are close to the twenty we can sort out a date.

hi guys' date=' apologies for not being around for a few days, i was a bit busy, i have no problem with hoddy on any sunday, if we have the 12 cars here allready, i am fairly certain i can make up the rest of the numbers, i have the following cars confirmed:

1, my VR

2, monte vr6's s/c

3, 96 VR

4, Focus st03

5, E36 M3 smg

6, Audi s5

and another couple of maybes, so if we are close to the twenty we can sort out a date.

[/quote']

if its not just a vr thing i have a mate who wants to get his alfa gtv on the rollers

1, my VR

2, monte vr6's s/c

3, 96 VR

4, Focus st03

5, E36 M3 smg

6, Audi s5

7. clarkie (vr6 s/c)

8. Alex @ Lizard Racing

9. dinger 62

Karr-Man (any sunday)

*cabrioman (any sunday)

*jim potter (any given sunday)