Another clio 182 bites the dust

I had visions the first time i raced a clio sport that i was going to be embarresed by the French Hot hatch but when the 1996 vr6 highline let rip it was him who seemed a little ebaressed. I thought to myself well it could of just been down to the driver so when i had a black 182 come screaming up my rear end today i thought y not.

We left the housing estate with him right up my rear i let rip and so did he he stuck at first and then slowly dropped back about half a cars length then we had to slow down for the turning onto the A1. We both turned onto the A1 with me in the lead and i slowed us both down to 30mph and dropped the pedal he done the same neck and neck up to 60 then i shifted into 3rd and the difference started to show i slowly pulled away up to 100 knoced into 4th and again i was pulling away still he had no chance, the same happened on the next straigh again at the next round about he went left and i went right with a massive grin on my face.

Nice try mate im sorry you got whupped of a 1996 golf vr6 with a rusty arch and boot (witch will be sorted soon, idon't neglect my Vr6)

Good stuff.... I had a race with my cousins MK5 GTi with DSG.. proper standing start from lights down a 1 mile bypass... we were level all the way.. i told him my cars 10yrs older than his.. but in his defence he said new cars are more solid and heavier.. still would have expected him to easily beat me...