Madeleine's parents are suspects?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt that kid is gonna show up alive tho after all this time...they have always seemed to calm the parents to me...maybe im out of lien sayin that but itsmy opinion

Calm as in the guilty look?

Why have the 2 friends that were with them at the resturant not spoken out?

From what I have read in the media the women was to

to of seen a person walking out of the block the night Madeleine

went missing carrying a child?

I have thought for a while that the parents have been up to something ,seems a bit strange that you aint seen them shed one tear in all the time they have been on tv at interviews.As mike says and this is also only an opinion they seem way to calm and if i may calculated .

Lots of people say the same thing that something is going on with the parents, they seem to enjoy the lime-light too much, if you just lost a kid wouldn't you want to hide away somewhere ? ........lets just hope they find her alive but the more time goes on the more unlikely it seems.................... :-(

it could be utterly accidental, either over medication for an evenings peace and quiet, leading to a groggy maddy falling down the stairs, or an angered parent getting a bit carried away in a rage. i have seen parents totally upset their kids on a family holiday here in my pub. had to step in on one occaision. didnt like the dad hitting his kid.

either way creche facilities were available for the mcanns for a tiny sum, on site and i cant understand how either of these parents have the cheek to be on tv at all, crying or not.

if they did have any involvement, they have to live with that the rest of their lives. no ammount of prison can sort that.

i hope millions of people donating millions of pounds have not been duped.

sorry guys. what kind of a world do we live in that now when this stuff happens, people nonchantly say 'i bet it was the parents', and are usualy right. how can this ever become commonplace?

Rob

Hope its not her' date=' Kate McCann :-(

[/quote']

I'm more surprised that Lee is showing some compassion towards a lady!

She still look's fit though.

a little stressed but fit

;)

LOL, I thought that would be your answer. Very fine for an older lady with two, ooops sorry three, kids.

i hope millions of people donating millions of pounds have not been duped.

sorry guys. what kind of a world do we live in that now when this stuff happens' date='

people nonchantly say 'i bet it was the parents', and are usualy right.

how can this ever become commonplace?

Rob

[/quote']

Some good points of view there Rob

If they're involved, we will witness a public backlash the like of which we've never seen before (st)

what kind of a world do we live in that now when this stuff happens' date=' people nonchantly say 'i bet it was the parents', and are usualy right. how can this ever become commonplace?

[/quote']

It's a well known fact, and has been for a long long time that a very high proportion, although I can't remember, or find, the figure, of murders are committed by 'loved' ones.

my view is............THEY DID IT!!! too many coincidences and police cadava dogs dont smell the scent of dead bodies if their isnt one!!! i would say they have either sedated those kids to get them to sleep and maybe madeline dies as she od`d? and they have hidden the body and the friends have aided and abeted it, thats why all the silence...its funny how the portugese have submitted the new evidence and findings today and all of a sudden the Mcanns arrive back in england yesterday!!!! prehaps they think they wont get a look in if they are locked up in portugal? maybe im cynical? but every time i see someone paraded on tv weeping about their "murdered" or "missing" relative you just know that 80% of the time they have had involvement or actually did it!!! look at the "road rage" killer..that nutty blond phsyco bird who made up the elaborate "road rage" story after she stabbed her boyfriend to death.....and the old biddy in Kent who had her husband shot on their doorstep by soem assasins for insurance money,....the list goes on.......my opinion is that the Mcanns know a lot more than they have said and are in it up to their necks, nobodys kids dissapear in those circumstances....its all very weird and very suspicious

look at the "road rage" killer..that nutty blond phsyco bird who made up the elaborate "road rage" story after she stabbed her boyfriend to death.....and the old biddy in Kent who had her husband shot on their doorstep by soem assasins for insurance money' date='....the list goes on.......

[/quote']

Or the distraught boyfriend of a northern student who's body was found eventually under his floorboards, or the boyfriend of the girl who went missing in Hull on Valentines Day a few years back. To name but two more. In fact I was very surprised that the recent young girls missing in the SE who's ex boyfriend appeared on TV was knocked down by a train. So much so, I'm not convinced she wasn't pushed while no one was looking.

Kate's "suspect status", the blood in the car, the "deal" offered to her

Clever £uckers, the Portugese police - distracting the whole world from the fact that

they have made no £ucking progress in finding Madeleine.

Now they are tricking us into thinking they have substantial evidence and leads.

It wouldn't surprise me if they planted the evidence to make it look like they've did their job.

Something very wrong happening here.

It makes no sense - they have the body for 3 weeks then hire a car to help dispose of it?

Whilst under all this media attention? NO-WAY!

my view is............THEY DID IT!!! too many coincidences and police cadava dogs dont smell the scent of dead bodies if their isnt one!!! i would say they have either sedated those kids to get them to sleep and maybe madeline dies as she od`d? and they have hidden the body and the friends have aided and abeted it' date=' thats why all the silence...its funny how the portugese have submitted the new evidence and findings today and all of a sudden the Mcanns arrive back in england yesterday!!!! prehaps they think they wont get a look in if they are locked up in portugal? maybe im cynical? but every time i see someone paraded on tv weeping about their "murdered" or "missing" relative you just know that 80% of the time they have had involvement or actually did it!!! look at the "road rage" killer..that nutty blond phsyco bird who made up the elaborate "road rage" story after she stabbed her boyfriend to death.....and the old biddy in Kent who had her husband shot on their doorstep by soem assasins for insurance money,....the list goes on.......my opinion is that the Mcanns know a lot more than they have said and are in it up to their necks, nobodys kids dissapear in those circumstances....its all very weird and very suspicious

[/quote']

just seen on tv that kate mcan is a doctor and deals with dead bodies so possibly smelling that, i wouldnt be suprised if they were involved but i doubt they will be convicted.

i think this is getting WAY too much press....there has probli been hundreds of other kids obducted/killed while this has been going on and that gets no press????

She is a GP so does not deal with dead bodies on aq regular basis....one a month at most i'd say.

Rothley has been like a rugby scrum all day today. Absolute nightmare to get around.

But my OPINION is that they are very involved in the disapearance of Maddy. How can a GP overperscibe medicine that she deals with all day at work, then go out and have a meal with friends and then think oh shit wheres Maddy. As has been said she is far to calm to be really frantic. If I had noticed mild child missing i'd be going frantic looking for her and not stopping to find her, butb the Macanns can find the time to fuck off to the USA to look. Eh why there Europe is a big enough place to lose someone

they even went to see the pope at the same time there was a supposed sighting in morocco. come on now, he might be the pope but he is also a craut. we all know the only decent thing to come from germany is the golf.

if it is a poll, YES, mrs mcann is an attractive lady.

sh*t, ive said it.

Rob