First I've heard. Are they not repeats? If they are new episodes they haven't advertised it too well as I normally keep a good look out for it but have seen no adverts at all. They did say back at the start of the year that they would be doing a new series in the summer but as yet I've heard nothing. Hope they do do a new series.

Still amazes me they put it on bbc2 and not bbc1 when it rakes in more viewers than both channels put together (it has a HUGE international viewing) Not that I care too much as long as its on a channel. In my personal opinion its the only thing worth watching on bbc (still doesn't justify the tv license cost!)

its a 1 off the info is they are doing a chalange racing to the north pole using a 4x4 (may and clarkson) and hampster is doing it with dogs two part thing ive heard just to keep us ocupied before they anounce they are not doing another series on bbc

First I've heard. Are they not repeats? If they are new episodes they haven't advertised it too well as I normally keep a good look out for it but have seen no adverts at all. They did say back at the start of the year that they would be doing a new series in the summer but as yet I've heard nothing. Hope they do do a new series.

Still amazes me they put it on bbc2 and not bbc1 when it rakes in more viewers than both channels put together (it has a HUGE international viewing) Not that I care too much as long as its on a channel. In my personal opinion its the only thing worth watching on bbc (still doesn't justify the tv license cost!)

new series in a few weeks, remember those cars they turned into boats? We this time they use them to cross the channel! :)

• 4 months later...

Rumour has it someone is leaving.

Could it be...........

News:

[blockquote]TOP Gear star Richard Hammond is being lined up to replace Richard and Judy

when the telly duo quit next year.

Pint-sized Hamster, 37, is in talks with bosses about the job –

his first major new show since the 288mph crash that nearly killed him last year.

We revealed yesterday how Richard and Judy are due to step down next summer.

The move came after it emerged C4 was unlikely to offer them a new deal.

Bosses want to try new shows at 5pm to run for the six months when Paul O'Grady is off air.

Hammond tried a 5pm programme for ITV in 2006 but lasted one series.[/blockquote]