if mk3 2.8 vr6 with corrado 2.9 vr6 big throat thorttle body will mk3 vr6 gain bhp and torque?

I am planing to change my vw golf mk3 vr6 thorttle body to vw corrado vr6 2.9 big throat and wanted to know by doing this will i gain some bhp and torque?I saw one article not long ago one mk3 vr6 2.8 onwer change his mk3 vr6 inlet manifold to the vw corrado vr6 2.9 inlet manifold the result worst torque than the original manifold and not much gain at top end bhp so!

I am planing to change my vw golf mk3 vr6 thorttle body to vw corrado vr6 2.9 big throat and wanted to know by doing this will i gain some bhp and torque?I saw one article not long ago one mk3 vr6 2.8 onwer change his mk3 vr6 inlet manifold to the vw corrado vr6 2.9 inlet manifold the result worst torque than the original manifold and not much gain at top end bhp so!

Only if you have an early golf VR... i.e an obd1, M/N reg or earlier. Otherwise you won't be able to fit a Corrado tb to a newer obd2 golf vr. Corrados are all obd1. If you do have an early obd1 golf VR then a throttle body upgrade is a good idea as well as BMC induction kit and freerer flowing exhaust system plus Stealth's remap. Should all net around 10bhp. None of this will work on the later obd2 golf vr as they came with a more advanced ECU and totally different throttle body set up. That's why remaps/chips on obd2 vr's are pointless unless you have big mods. It's also a reason why a stock obd2 golf vr will have around 185-190bhp as standard whereas the earlier obd1 golf vr has 175ish bhp.