She's off to the bodyshop.....

Im off on Holiday and the VR6 is off to the bodyshop so hopefully well come back both looking refreshed 8o) ,

Getting both sides painted - glass out - all side trims removed, mirrors off, door handles off, new genuine front wing, bit of a repair to some surface rust on the leading inner edge of the offside rear arch, dent pulled out of the offside rear sill, all minor dents removed along both sides...

Gonna be expensive but shes worth it ;) .

Pete.

[ Edited ]

Shes going in all week and it will possibly run on to the following week - ie when were back from holiday but ive got a spare car i can use (Saab 900 convertible!!) so it doesnt matter.

I was going to strip it ready for painting but im running out of time so the bodyshops doing it.

I know these guys are good as ive got them to do work on cars that ive sold on in the past...

Pete.

Its costing £1100 including the genuine wing - not bad i feel as its going to be a weeks work for them - it was going to cost £800 if i stripped it not including the wing so all things considered i think its pretty damn good :o

Time to get selling some stuff on Ebay when i get back then :P

Pete.