Someone wants to buy a Nurburgring sticker without going!!!!!

Sticking a 'ring sticker on your car when you have never driven it is like making out you've slept with a super model when you know full well you havent! Let that be a warning for you all! :-p

After I first flew and rented a car there, both of my cars back home had stickers on for upto 18months before they made the journey themselves. How does that fit into your anology?

Sticking a 'ring sticker on your car when you have never driven it is like making out you've slept with a super model when you know full well you havent! Let that be a warning for you all! :-p

After I first flew and rented a car there' date=' both of my cars back home had stickers on for upto 18months before they made the journey themselves. How does that fit into your anology?

[/quote']

Mark's statement doesn't apply to you nige cos you actually lapped the ring, albeit not in the car the stickers were applied on

Im not talking cars going round the ring- just yourself as a driver, if you have driven round the ring yourself - stick it on anything you like. If you havent been to the ring and driven round then its not the done thing to be sticking a sticker on your car basically - not that Im gonna be stopping people as Im not an international spokes person for the Nordschleife, people are free to do what they like but like I said in my Ed38 post, its a bit lame to put a ring sticker on your car having never even been yourself!

My fridge has got a ring sticker but hasnt been round!

Yeah me too when I 1st went! I always end up buying a sticker tho ha ha

Its like after a hard day at work you help yourself to a beer - a hard lap of the ring u go and get yourself a sticker after ha ha

All this over a sticker

After I first flew and rented a car there' date=' both of my cars back home had stickers on for upto 18months before they made the journey themselves. How does that fit into your anology?

[/quote']

your a stalker!!

you finally bedded the fit piece though;)

A couple of us are going in Sept if anyone wants to join us - Im probably going on my bike if not in my mates Clio Cup & we'll be camping again. Planning on going 1st weekend of September - same weekend as ED38.

i earned me sticker in a vr6 auto 2 yrs ago....auto is not good on the ring,,but my then boss went with a 996 gt3 rs, was a passenger and that was pretty good value...current boss has a 997 turbo with a sticker... but has he been to da ring...has he f**K ... he has done a lap of the nordeschlife about as much as steve mcclaren has woken up and realised he isnt a good mangaer... he isnt even an average one... he is a cock... the smug red faced bastard!