I've locked the other thread so we can use this one as the official thread.

2004-flyer.jpg

Here we go then peeps all the info is in the flyer so whos interested in doing the display I'm sure the guy whos organising it want £2 per car upfront so they know rough numbers but I will conform all the details when I contact them again :-)

The £10 entry fee covers the cost of entry for the w/end and any camping :P

If you are interested in coming along and putting your car on the stand please reply in this thread as to which days you can make and I will PM you my address as you need to send me £2 per car per day to get your car on the stand because i have to pre book places with the E38 lot. (You can pay the £10 gate fee on the day)

I will be confirming the stand booking and sending our money off on the 13th August so if you can get you pennies or cheque in the post to me by then or pay me via paypal claire@vdubgirl.plus.com but please add 20-30p for fees

I can sort it all out then.

Saturday Display

vdubgirl *

Dubloke *

Ingham *

Vr6steve *

Dohnuts50 *

Tommy *

Pittuf *

VR6Rich *

Mk3anni *

Minty *

Sunday Display

vdubgirl *

Dubloke *

Ingham *

Vr6steve *

Dohnuts50 *

Vr6Rich *

Tommy *

Tandino *

Pittuf *

Anorak *

Mk3anni *

Ianj *

[ Edited ]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be attending this one all weekend claire, but will have to leave early-ish sunday as i'm at work on the nightime! paying up front is no probs! c'mon peeps lets make the club stand out at this one so we get some good publicity for the winter period!

Will be up at some point on Saturday, hopefully before lunch time. Put me down for the stand on Sunday, dont know if I will be allowed on the stand on Saturday if I turn up late? Looking forward to the camping, will be good to meet more people on here. :-) Oh and to get pi$$ed! :P

Cool peeps this is shaping up to be a good attendance from us :P Can you all please make sure though you send my your display entry fee by the end of nect week as I need to send the money off :-) If you dont have my details PM me and i'll send you my address

Cheers Rich

Peeps if you dont mind if you pay me by paypal can you please add 20-30p to your display fee as paypal charges a fee on moiney going in. If you look at it logically 28p is a price of a first class stamp so i'm not really getting anymore money out of you I just can't afford the fees in everything i fork out now for phone calls and all the stamps I use to get passes to people :-)

Ok everybody on the sat and sunday list has paid me.

Many thanks people :-)

If have asked the organisers if any more can be added on the day he said he cant garentee the space for us as obviously we haven't pre paid for it. If you can make it please can you let me know and send you money to me asap so I can pre book extra space :-)

Also if you can make it on the day and just turn up to get on the stand you will have to the pay the extra £2 per car per day like the rest of us ;-)

Any chance of a late latecomer joining you on the Saturday?

I've got a MK2 VR6 (hope that counts) and I'm going to the show anyway but it would good to be part of the club stand.

No worries if I've left it too late - I'll see you there anyway.

Thanks