Storm Developements 6 Branch manifold V Cheaper E bay option

which 6 branch manifold are using? is ther a major difference between these two manifolds as stor developement item is nearer duble the price of the cheaper item on ebay. Now ive seen the quality of work on the storm devlopements and it looks 100% very impressive(never spoken to any1 whos had 1 on ther car)... ive never seen the 1s off ebay(part from budget pic on ther adverts).. has any bought 1 off ebay whats the difference between them... any advice on which 1 to buy? feel free to share your views & experiences...

is ther any other 6 branch manifolds you are using apart from the 2 above mentioned

I was VERY suprised mine survived my crash. just needs to be heat wrapped again as it's ripped.

just look at the angle of my engine in the below pic, there was a reasonable amount of weight from the engine on the manifold it's self... even my new gasket i fitted before I went the ring was in perfect condition when i removed it from the car.

DSC00569.JPG

how much of a job is it to fit a 6 branch - still undecided whether to buy one of not. i know a grease monkey who does a lotta jobs for me but theyve all been pretty basic jobs like servicing and brake pads / dropping my old golf etc. just wondering if its a right bitch to fit one??

how much of a job is it to fit a 6 branch - still undecided whether to buy one of not. i know a grease monkey who does a lotta jobs for me but theyve all been pretty basic jobs like servicing and brake pads / dropping my old golf etc. just wondering if its a right bitch to fit one??

its no major job i dont think...probebly the hardest part is gettin old bolts off std manifold & down pipe as they get hot n seem to get siezed on.. a some bottles n a lil heat shud get emm off i think.

• 3 weeks later...

the standard heat shield bolts on directly from the top. the two bolts your refering two, are supposed to be for oxygen sensors i believe. i dont think all VR's have them so im not certain. little issued like this are the only things holding me back on buying one.