Bristol VolksFest (A great success- Adams n all!)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be going for sure - will be doing show and shine

That's not fair' date=' I was going to show and shine mine! LOL Bit of competition then ;-)

[/quote']

naaaa - yours has waaaay less stonechips and parking dents than mine.!!! and i have your OLD wheels.. they could seriously do with a refurb now..

can't wait for this show again - was real good last year.

I'm up for the VR6OC stand on the Saturday, camping that night and going on the 30 years of GTIs display on the Sunday :-)

GTIVR6.jpg

Lots of spaces left if anybodies interested, get cheaper entrance, camping and a plaque wooooo ;-)

Are we having a stand at this one going to book next week ,might do show an shine for the fist time, see what people think, probably camping ,anyone else getting their tents out??>?

Me and Absy are camping. We are going up on Sat morning and camping over night. He is on the 30 years GTI stand on Sunday, and as far as i know wants to be on the VR60C one on Sat like me. So yeah, theres going to be @ least two of use! Lol.

Ok tents it is, have we got a stand or do we just vcreate one of our own??Going saturday think ill deffo show an shine. well have to arrange a meet and travel in together. look forward to seein you there.

Sorry guys' date=' in the middle of moving house!!!

I have contacted BVF to book a club stand I'm just waiting for their reply to say how many spaces we can have,

Will post up asap

Thanks

Donna :-)

[/quote']

Is that BVF "Bristol Volks Fest" or "British Volkswagen Festival"? Hopefully the first one. :-)

Is show and shine just on the Saturday? Cant remember this event being 2 days last year!

I think so, its because this year its celebrating the 30 years of GTI so day 1 is the show for VW's and such like, and the second day is the 30 years i reckon. Thats my theory anyway.

Weird, because on the website it says "all vehicles must be in place by 9.30am Sunday at the latest" when talking about the show and shine. Also read somewhere that shown and shine on Saturday was for daily drivers and then read a list of 12 classes for best interior, blah/blah/blah which I doubt is meant for the daily drivers? Im confused! LOL