Rolling Meet Sunday 6th May - Leicester

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God knows....all over the place at the moment Han. Mine is all black at the moment.

Yeah pretty sure it was you I saw, do yuo shop at Tescos in South Wigston too?

And no im not turning into a weird freeky stalker lol.

The Manor is kool with me, nice cheap drinks, and a big garden for chilling out in, and also 5 mins from my house...yippeee!!!

God knows....all over the place at the moment Han. Mine is all black at the moment.

Yeah pretty sure it was you I saw' date=' do yuo shop at Tescos in South Wigston too?

And no im not turning into a weird freeky stalker lol.

The Manor is kool with me, nice cheap drinks, and a big garden for chilling out in, and also 5 mins from my house...yippeee!!!

[/quote']

Yes I do shop at Tescos in Wigston......now i'm scared ;)

And its only about that from mine as well

It was you I saw then. Parked my car next to a mint vr a couple of weeks ago, and was going to say hi to the owner, but as I came back out, you drove off, you looked straight at me so I did a kinda wave and smile, then tootled off to my car lol

Brill!!!

Am racing with my dad that day' date=' so will pop in on the way back. Will be a very car day (just how I like em!!)

[/quote']

Hi Han,

Where and what are you racing? I do like a bit of spectating on a Sunday.

TG

Whores like you DON'T spectate ;-)

The temptation to play will be to much !

Although you held out from Stripping at the pod so perhaps there is hope :-)

Mark.

My Dad has a Taydec, not sure where we are that day, as Im still sorting myself out with the move etc.

Will find out and let you know!

And there is no such thing as spectating at a race meet, its all hands on dec I'm affraid lol

No burn outs, no sound offs. (*)

Just friendly chatting, car admiration and photos. If you think you have a problem with your car we can give advice and there's usually a VAG-COM / code reader available.

Then it's a convoy to the pub for some halves of lemonade ;-)

People wander off whenever, depending on how far they have to drive home and if they have a life.

TG

(*) Although we have been known to crash local Paxo and Corsa type meets to educate them about proper engines!