well back again....

with this this time

100_1291.jpg

vr-15.jpg

VR6bling.jpg

lump.jpg

DSC03857.jpg

think the pictures speak for them selves really... got a few things im doing, gear knob to remove gastly wooden highline item, subtle steering wheel, headlinign retrimmed in black leather to match leather recaros, single are wiper and thats it... its show debut under my owner ship will be viva skeg vegas on saturday 17th march

:o

well its now got new tyres (after the adaptor issue for blowing up them rs2 wheels!!) and a new gear knob, today ive been at hardcor3 dubz workshop and painted calipers etc as they were looking a bit tired.... more to do but give me a month or 2 and it will have my little bit to it..

lol... thats my opinion on the leather lol... they just look like youve got a chesterfield in there lol... spesh the standard highline door cards!! anyways today.. have been removing what minor scrapes there were on the outerlips of the rims... plenty of wet n dry in diffo grades, then some scotch and panel wipe then a thumb rubbin session with some autosol.... most of the scrapes are gone now... what little bits are left are super shiney anyways!! i also removed the front number plate.... and the residue of the double sided sticky pads... gonna make a quick fit bracket for it that you cant see... so on for road use off for shows...

photos... im leaving em for now.... i just hope i get time to have a couple of hours for a final 'buff' when shes in position at skeg vegas... but being one of the organisers i doubt ill have that... more like 1/2 hour!!

will still be spankin though!!