Ultimate Dubs '07

Well UD wasn't happeing for me this year!

After 3 weeks of careful planning and preperation it all went wrong at the last minute!

I spent 11 hours yesterday cleaning it with 3 friends... it looked awesome!

Unfortunately on route this morning i collided with a major pothole and it ripped a hole in my sump causing all my oil to piss out everywhere! :@ I AM NOT HAPPY!! :(

I'm sorry for letting the club down like this at the last minute, I hope they find someone to take my place on the stand.

I hope you all get plenty of pictures for me! Have a great day!

Greg

Glad I got there early!... managed to get there around 8:30am.. my first VW show and I loved it.. loads of motors.. some crazy ones.. I left around 11:30 and the queue was crazy - almost back to the M54!

..spotted a few VR6 members in the outdoor display frantically polishing up there motors...!

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1173640674_4477_FT163718_11032007712.jpg]1173640674_4477_FT163718_11032007712_.jpg[/lightbox]

It was a gud day had by all! Got lots and lots of fotos greg' date=' it'l b like u were there! Spent a fair wedge of money. Had a gud lil play on the way home with my mate and TG

[/quote']

That Passat sure shifts for a big car. Cheers for sorting my rims, they're sweet. I'll get 'em on and post some pics later in the week.

I got ther about 9:20 and the car park queue was only back to the Holiday Inn. Went outside later and it was monster.

Where next for UD; The NEC?

Congrats to the winners of the VR6OC trophies. Bet Earwig is well happy, especially with the attention the car was getting.

All in all an ace start to the season. Even saw another J reg VR6, only the 2nd I've seen in the flesh/metal.

The car might be light but i'm 6' date='4 and 18 stone so i'll be $hi7 out of luck lol

That was a shame about your car buddy sorry to hear that. Glad you got it fixed though.

Any of you lot coming to the barnsley mega meet???????????

[/quote']

Wish i new you were goin' down lee! Would have met ya! Leeds meet on the 8th mate?? Get yer name down sunshine ; )

Sorry to hear your back luck Greg...and sorry i missed your phone calls! didnt realise till i saw Vr6Rich!! i put my phone on silent as my stupid brother kept sending drunken texts all night!!!! i was probably too far off to get there for 9am anyway???? mind i could have tried :) and done 71 mph all the way ;) i got there about 1/2 9 so it was probably do-able

Glad your motors sorted anyway, you did miss a goodun though...and i did get in trouble with my missus for taking "that" photograph ;) oh well, i like dog food sandwiches :)

Whats the plan for Santa pod on the 15th? i am off that day and im seriously into "show mode" now, do the VR6OC have a slot for this one?