a few days ago i realised that there was ZERO amount of oil in my car,

so i topped it up, scince then its been three days and it seems fine. problem is that aa mate realised whitey/blacky smoke coming from the exhaust now and then, the exhaust tail pipes are pitch black on the inside.

does anyone have an idea where the car s heading to???? !dodge

yeh vw say 1 litre per 1k miles is in tolerance!! and just cuz the dipstick is dry doesnt mean the engine has NO oil (it would die VERY quickely trust me lol) min to max on dipstick is 1 litre dunno how much is in if its just below dipstick

ok, if you check it regularly and it suddenly just used loads, there has to be a prob.

first off, what colour is this smoke? if its bluey theres a big problem.

also, check theres no leak anywhere...but a large bit of card under the car over night and see if theres any oil on it in the morning.

as far as i know there is no leak at all, the car park at work is crystal clean and wen i move my car after work i check, nothing there, i dont think the oil is leaking at all, the engines is just burning it up, mind u the helpfull stats posted said 1 litre to a 1000 miles, iv done 4000 miles in 4 months wivout having to top up,

just the smoke that concerns me now

lol, guys i appreciate your help, you have more clues of whats going on then me, i will be sure to put the diagnostic results up on friday/sat to see what it shows, just hope its nothing serious,

the smoke is whitey in colour deff not blue

When EXACTLY did this occur? i.e start up or was the engine warm or just warming up or what??

what was the outside temp?? cold, cool, frosty or what?

It does sound like condensation above anything else, but still keep an eye %-6 on yer fluids for a while anyway...