24th July Castle combe cars needed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Het dont worry Claire I have kinda nice wheels on mine shame i had 2 incidents with curbs recently :-( But see you there on saturday. Taking my mkII to TSR today for a tune so hopefully i'll be whooping some arse out on the track (well I wil be trying to at least :P)

Guest vwsyncro

he guy's, im sorry to say that i was a little bit late with my visa , for me it's no problem , but my girlfriend isnt dutch, 2 week waiting time for her visa.

i hope you can fill my place on castle combe.

sorry for not comming.

No worries we have the edition 38 show early september or our rolling road/show and shine day at the end of october were also having a bit of a get together the night before the rolling road day so your more than welcome to come along to any of the event we do :-)

Yeh course you can Rich :-) you will need a helmet which you can hire from combe if you dont have one and also you need to have your legs and arms covered in the car.

Cars running great at the mo but it has a oil leak which were fixing but by the weekend it should be fine. Well it better be ;-)

I have no banner at the mo as justin is modifying it I recone we should meet up out side and drive in together seeing there is only 3 of us B) Glens arriving a bit later.

I think its going to be a scorcher of a day so bring the sunny cream 8o)

07795 567653 is my mobi number I recon we meet up out side the main entrance about 8.15 I'll get hold of Rich and see what hes doing

They normally have boreds with the club name on marked out on the main field so it should be to hard to find :)

8:15 is fine by me. Dont know the layby but im sure ill find it. :-) Is it on the opposite side to the entrances then?

Also got the day off to give the girl a once over (oh err!). Got wheels to polish too. :-)

I know its last min but I thought I'd make up the numbers so stick me name on the list and I'll see you there in the morning,will probly be late as normal,but should be there for 9.45 so spunjies at the ready and let get this club some trophies ;-)