Mk3 VR6 V's Mk3 16V

hahaha,this makes me laugh alot :-d The bloke on their named matt82 used to live round the corner to me,me & him have lined up side by side more times than ive cleaned my teeth,his 16v is running 176bhp @ the fly,my vr eats him every time over & over

Tbh its very quick when its rolling but of the line its not a touch to my old vr,by 3rd i would have always pulled about 6 car lenghts on him ;) Cant beat the sound of the vr too,gti's sound poo,i should know after all i have got 1 :$

lol so true mate,i mean the other week i had a 16v clio keep with me through 2nd gear,now ok he only had say 140 ish bhp,but having owned a few i know how quick they are,and also how short ratio the box is,i know i was half way through 3rd when he was goin into 4th. oh and by then i was half way down the dual carrageway too lol

now he could say i kept with a vr and fair play he wasnt far at lower speeds,but thats what they were made for,the fact that the vr can carry on to 150 with no strain and keep it up all day long is a fact i can live with :)