mk 4 r32 or a3 3.2 v6 dsg s-line quattro

Just wondering what peoples opinion is on these two cars ,both have the same engine, but cant help thinking the audi might be better overall.So far in my search i have found the audi to be cheaper which has surprised me.

I know we all love volkswagons on here but try and be as objective as possible.

r32 (mk4) has great looks, rarity and presence and will undoubtedly be a future classic (i own one and take it from me the number of people who look at the car when your driving it is a nice pleasure) ... as for the audi marque how many classics can be named apart from the original quattro ? (unlike old Gti, G60, Corrado Storm, VR6 etc) .. having said that new Q thing looks tasty !! to me an rs4 is the next progression from an r32 though

the r32 r nice n fast dont get me wrong but u can buy the 1.8t and have a bigger turbo fitted to it for bout 2000 n have it remaped to put out bout 320bhp and then u can easily play with any r32, plus isnt the r32's engine tuned as far as it can go? so u cud take the 1.8t way past the r32 plus there cheaper to buy, i was told this buy someone who worked for VW.

but out the 2 i would deffo go for the r32 :D

the r32 r nice n fast dont get me wrong but u can buy the 1.8t and have a bigger turbo fitted to it for bout 2000 n have it remaped to put out bout 320bhp and then u can easily play with any r32' date=' plus isnt the r32's engine tuned as far as it can go? so u cud take the 1.8t way past the r32 plus there cheaper to buy, i was told this buy someone who worked for VW.

[/quote']

let them breath and theyll pop out around 280 ish cams and shell go just over 300 plus 1.8ts dont make the v6 rooooooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr

Plus the 1.8t doesnt have 4wd (i know i know its not permanant) u dont get the interior and interior parts nor the kit nor the subtle tweaks like the different mirrors etc nor the resale you get from a limited model

the r32 r nice n fast dont get me wrong but u can buy the 1.8t and have a bigger turbo fitted to it for bout 2000 n have it remaped to put out bout 320bhp and then u can easily play with any r32' date=' plus isnt the r32's engine tuned as far as it can go? so u cud take the 1.8t way past the r32 plus there cheaper to buy, i was told this buy someone who worked for VW.

[/quote']

let them breath and theyll pop out around 280 ish cams and shell go just over 300 plus 1.8ts dont make the v6 rooooooooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr

Plus the 1.8t doesnt have 4wd (i know i know its not permanant) u dont get the interior and interior parts nor the kit nor the subtle tweaks like the different mirrors etc nor the resale you get from a limited model

o rite i was told they would push out bout 320bhp max but the person who told me propaply got it wrong.

carnt wait till i can hear the vr6 rrrrroooooooooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr wen i eventualy find 1 i like and can afford lol