Preparation for Ultimate Dubs.....

Im about to phone the painter to see if he can refit my bumper, wheels should be home on friday and i started fitting my chrome bits today.

Think this weekend im going to tackle bits of my bay that i aint happy with,

Does anyone know what washing facilities there are on site as i have to drive almost 400 miles to attend this

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutted bout ur lights mark! u've been waiting ages too :(

Just an update for all u UD peeps,

Jake x is back from a little place called Storm developments where she has undergone a thorough revamp.

Andy has been fiddling under her bonnet for a little while now, and OMG what an improvement! Shes off to the sprayshop tomorrow for the touch up bits, the porshe wheels are being re-polished and they go back on at the weekend, just got to sort out the interior and the cracked screen and were about there! only problem is, i aint got no time!!!eeeeek! lookin forwards to seein you all at telford ;)

Im about to phone the painter to see if he can refit my bumper' date=' wheels should be home on friday and i started fitting my chrome bits today.

Think this weekend im going to tackle bits of my bay that i aint happy with,

Does anyone know what washing facilities there are on site as i have to drive almost 400 miles to attend this

[/quote']

400 miles bloody hell! your gonna get thru some petrol. im lucky its only 20 miles from me, and im only 60miles from most the big shows

are u hotelling or turning up on the day Focker?

All indoors cars have to be there and in place the day before. So imagine he would be staying in Hotel.

He also has a long drive ahead of him so unless he was leaving at 3AM he would never make it.

On a side note....

Ordered some IN-PRO R32 angel eyes which I will get by tomorrow. Not what I originally wanted but will do me for a while till I can find a reliable source to get the Smoked Hella from. :-)

Mark.

wahooo finally found a place that will refurb my wheels....its very local and very cheap and can do it on the day! booked for saturday. also my toyo t1r tyres are here so can get rid of the 'wanli' ones im running lol

finaly some good knews.