Be warned.........

Heard two stories over the last week, thought id tell you guys so you can keep your eyes peeled.

1) A friend of a girl i work with, was filling up her car with petrol, went in to pay and as she was about to walk out the cashier told her to walk over to the magazines and read them for a few mins. Turns out that the cashier spotted a guy getting in to the back of the young girls car when she went in to pay

2) The sister of a girl my sister works with was heading home one night in her car, as she was driving along she turned the corner and noticed something lying in the middle of the road, got out to see what it was (as she couldnt pass it), kicked it to the side of the road, got back in her car and drove off.

She then noticed a car behind her flashing his lights and gesturing something to her, a bit scared she was being followed she sped up, got home, quickly locked her car and ran in to her house. Told her dad she was being followed, next thing, knock at the door, the car goes to answer and gives the guy an earful for frightening his daughter.

The guy apologises and explains that he was behind his daughter when she stopped and saw a guy get in to her car when she got out (to clear the road).

The dad went to check her car and right enough there was a man in the back huddled up behind the drivers seat.

Pretty scary i thought. :o

i was gonna say i bet it does happen tbh,thats y i always lock my car in the petrol station (my immob arms if i dont anyway lol) and moral of the story is this : if u see somethin in the road either a : run it over lol or B : do what my mate does and get his shotgun out the boot lol