Anyone running a stage 3 SC kit in a Golf?

Want a bit more power from my car and was wondering what the best way to go would be? Not including getting a turbo, what is the best way of pushing a bit more power out of a VR with a stage 2 VF supercharger fitted? The car has a decat and magnex stainless exhaust but other than that and the SC the engine is standard.

Pros and cons of different ideas would be very heplful too.

Cheers

I went stage 3 last Wednesday at Stealth and it was so disapointing! Dont fix what isn't broken to quote a phrase! 12 pound pulley and a front mount running 4.5bar fuel pressure. I lost 7 pound of boost and made 239 HP! We removed the I/C and replaced it with a piece of pipe and still lost 6 PSI! I could hardly make the pipe run any smoother either, hours of work and money wasted. I would stick with 8 pounds bud and save your money. I have a 12PSI pulley, belt and idler that have been on the car an hour if you are interested though.

Been thinking about water injection. 8bhp ain't bad considering its a good idea just to get it done for the good of the engine. Aquamist kits are around the £500 mark though aren't they?

Lizard. Gutted for you, must be really disappointed. What charger are you running and what was the bhp before? Any idea what the problem was?

ive got the stage 3 vf9sq kit on my golf same as jakes with side mount intercooler with a c2 motorsport 15 psi pulley (1 BAR BOOST) with 9.1 shimmel head spacer,shrick 248 cams, b.v.h,shrick manifold,6 branch,decat,3-piece clutch making 355 bhp but stage 3 is about £1000 to buy without fitting

A 10psi pulley, water injection, an XXL throttle body and some 248 cams should put you well on the right side of 300BHP without resorting to the full stage 3 upgrade.

If I was going to go for 12psi and a FMIC, I'd look at doing a short-runner inlet manifold at the same time, as it makes the pipework a lot easier and less convoluted.