WHERES MY AK-47 B******S

If I'd have come back to my car and seen that I probably would have thrown up. Thieving pikey scum.

Please post up a list of what was taken, with any distinguishing marks if you can remember them. Then if we see any of the stuff up on eBay (yes, pikeys really are that stupid) we can let you know.

not casting aspertions but saw this on the bay? 280051068483 if its not yours at least you may be able to get it and use your car till the insurance is sorted out? sadly though tbh your cars probably gonna be a cat D write off un econmical to repair, if they do that buy the "scrap" back and get a wad of money off the insurance company for the car and for the incompetance sending it to the wrong place! that way you can put her back to normal again, it looks bleak at the minute mate but i am sure every vr owner on here dreads that happening and would help you source the parts and the ones who live closer to you would probably give you a hand to sort it out?, just ditch that garage!!!! or put a pit bull in it at night!

That really is shit mate. I would love to come and help beat the living cr*p into them! You should get a flamethrower system put behind the door, so if someone breaks in, they will be frazzled haha! Its the only way to do these things, take it into your own hands mate! That is pants though, sorry for you......

Well thanks for the comments am well gutted ,I wish the full car had gone .....

anyway the insurance have written it off CAT C vw wanted £8315.33 for the missing bits GULP.....I have got hold of replacement airbags £110 from local breakers yard just need to find a nice trim once the insurance payout comes...

Missing List:Full black leather 5door, passenger rear door card has tiny spot of white paint on it

Airbags are from 2001 golf cabrio s/wheel + passenger

Alpine CDA9835R,rockford fosgate punch amp,alpine mrv 200watt amp JL 12" sub in box with velcro on the bottom

The insurers ADMIRAL are not paying me out on the audio as they are writing the car off so a full payout is expected (NOT HAPPY) also the theiveng T***s at the salvage yard in CoDurham stole my Smoked front fogs,indicators,reflectors,Complete airbox ,MAF,and the rare plastic pipe that goes to the throttle body,headlight switch,rear window switch,sunroof cover and allenkey ? they also changed my HT leads and brokethe bonnet mechanism Ive just applied for a VIC check so fingers and toes crossed for the return of my beloved VR :):):)

I think someone has had this for there own car I have seen a cabrio P reg local so im keeping an eye out

Cheers people...

Mate, i really dunno what to say. Thats so f*ckin sh*te man. It's just unbelievable what some people will do. Best thing to do would be to put a post on all the main 'dub forums showing pics of what was done. Maybe someone will be offered some of the parts and dob 'em in if ya lucky.

God help scummers like this if i ever caught them at it :@