pictures of my 2 new sets of splitrims

firstly A BIG THANKYOU TO SIMON cheers mate ;) . pmsl at pittuf, i would mate but havent got any money to give you aswell !amazed . my mates seem to prefer the oz's aswell, i like em but wish they were 16's like the modern lines. the oz's are a bit heavier aswell. i bought them to sell on tbh, but not sure now, might use them as everyday wheels and get the modern lines polished (maybe the whole wheel?) and keep them for sunday best. :D thanks for your comments guys :)

p.s simon lets see your bbs's ?

to be honest they were cheaper than the schmidts, thats why i am thinking of keeping them and using them as everyday wheels. check ebay everyday, it pays off;)

p.s i bet they were cheaper than your rims, not trying to rub your nose in it, just saying they werent that expensive. good job as i am not loaded, skint in fact and just become jobless! :(

anyone tell me what my standard bbs wheels with ok tyres are worth? they are in average condition, i know not a lot but any ideas? cheers

[ Edited Thu Jul 01 2004, 01:30PM ]

[ Edited Thu Jul 01 2004, 01:35PM ]

to be honest they were cheaper than the schmidts' date=' thats why i am thinking of keeping them and using them as everyday wheels. check ebay everyday, it pays off;)

p.s i bet they were cheaper than your rims, not trying to rub your nose in it, just saying they werent that expensive. good job as i am not loaded, skint in fact and just become jobless! :(

anyone tell me what my standard bbs wheels with ok tyres are worth? they are in average condition, i know not a lot but any ideas? cheers

[ Edited Thu Jul 01 2004, 01:30PM ']

[ Edited Thu Jul 01 2004, 01:35PM ]

Mine were £400. Hopefully I'm not rubbing YOUR nose in it.. :)

no mate your not, i saw your rims for sale and spoke to the guy about them b4 buying mine, when you put a couple of rims on and 2 tyres and i put some rubber on mine they will probably cost about the same :) thanks six thats what i thought

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...