I want to come back to the VR6 gang

As much as i like my car i miss the vr (mk2) too much.

I've decided to vr this one as well. So to help me can anyone who sees a damaged golf/corrado vr6 for sale please pm me with details.

Heres hoping for a speedy return :)

Ian PM dubloke his brother got a phone number off a guy at Bristol Volksfest who has a mint VR6 engine sat in his garage think it only had 56k on it :-) Although Olly may have it for himself but its worth asking i'm sure they chap said he only wanted around £500 for it :-)

Would be great if you done another MkII VR6 there not many people on here with converted mkII's ;-)

I thought you had a 24v set up? (if your the real Valver)

The engine sounds good but i want to buy a full car so i'll have every part i need in front of me ready for the swap. I'll bve using the 5 stud hubs again so i can have bigger brakes and audi or subaru wheels.

I thought you had a 24v set up? (if your the real Valver)

LOL @ the real Valver....yes, it's me Ian (Dalj), and yes I do have 24v setup sat waiting but I'm still gonna need subframe/rad/VR gearbox etc so I'm thinking just get a complete 12v setup and then eventually swap the engines/looms for the 24v version....... 8o)

LOL @ the real Valver....yes' date=' it's me Ian (Dalj), and yes I do have 24v setup sat waiting but I'm still gonna need subframe/rad/VR gearbox etc so I'm thinking just get a complete 12v setup and then eventually swap the engines/looms for the 24v version....... 8o)

[/quote']

Thats a good plan!!!!

Theres only one Valver!!!!